- Consignors will receive 50% of the final selling price of all home goods and 40% of the final selling price of all clothing and accessory items. All pricing isat the sole discretion of mint. All items are subject to sales and/or discounts at any time during the consignment period.
- Consignors may pick up their money at the store at any time they have a positive balance on their account. Checks will be issued monthly and will be mailed at the first of each month provided you have a balance of $25 or more.
- If your balance is below $25 it will carry over to the next month. ALL consignors with a positive account balance, regardless of the amount, will be paid on January 1 and July 1 of each year. A fee of $1.00 is charged to process checks.
- A one-time consignor set up fee of $10.00 will be deducted from your first commission check.
- A buyer’s fee will be added to the price tag of each item. That fee is passed on to the buyer and will not be reflected on your inventory list.
- The consignment period for all items is 90 days. Items that are not sold or picked up after 90 days will become the sole property of mint and may be donated to local charity organizations without notice. Unsold items may be picked up any time during the consignment period, with 24 hours notice.
- Consignors have 72 hours from the time of their request to pick up their items or they become the sole property of mint. It is the responsibility of the consignor to keep track of the date in which your consignment period expires.
- If we later discover a flaw that was missed at intake, the item will be donated to charity without notice.
- mint is not liable for loss or damage of consigned items through fire, theft, vandalism, natural disaster or any other cause.
- By signing the contract, the consignor states that he/she is the sole owner of the merchandise being consigned to mint.
I, the undersigned, hereby agree to all of the terms and conditions stated above.
Name (please print)
ADDRESS (include city, state, & zip)