Tuesday, November 6, 2007

WHY CONSIGN?

Many of you may wonder what the big deal is behind the consignment store trend. Why shop consignment? Why consign? There are LOTS of reasons to to do both and we will feature different reasons in upcoming posts on this blog.

THERE IS CASH IN YOUR CLOSET!!!
We will recognize our TOP consignors each month. This month, we will recognize our TOP 10 OVERALL SELLERS. These are consignors and their earnings since the store opened in August.
(Because of consignor confidentiality, our consignors will be known by their consignor number.)
Consignor #53 has made $731.36
Consignor #36 has made $718.00
Consignor #94 has made $463.85
Consignor #20 has made $405.48
Consignor #75 has made $333.40
Consignor #49 has made $333.32
Consignor #35 has made #302.84
Consignor #16 has made $258.88
Consignor #14 has made $242.56
Consignor #2 has made $206.80

Just think....one Saturday cleaning out your closet could turn into some serious CASH!!!

post signature

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

$700???
wow.
i was pretty excited about getting my first $43 check in the mail from you! :)

Laura said...

Your not kidding! I've found loads of cash in my closet. Every time I try on something that doesn't fit or I'm not sure I like anymore, I stick it in the MINT box in my closet. It's a great way to earn money and keep my closet full of clothes I'll actually wear!